About Humanity Communications Collective
Humanity Communications Collective is a luxury, social impact driven, strategic communications agency led by a team of diverse communicators committed to providing best-in-class strategic communications services to justice-centered non profits and organizations. We help our partners build mindshare, connect to their target audience, tell their story, and share the impact their work has on their communities. We live at the intersection of communications, digital, social impact, and cultural competency.. To learn more about us, visit https://humanitycom.com/ or @humanitycomm across all social channels.
At HCC, we are committed to cultivating a culture that is rooted in excellence, diversity and inclusion, and fun! We work hard and play hard.
Our clients set the bar high, and we exceed that! We believe in providing a stellar experience for our clients and being responsive to their needs.
Our clients are our why, but our team is our priority. We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable work environment that provides endless opportunities, flexibility, and joy!
Our Core Values
We are committed to a justice mindset and believe in dismantling white supremacy in our work, as do the people we partner with.
We show up as authentic selves in a professional manner. We asked that our partners do as well. We do not have to code switch at HCC.
Respect for People
We understand that people have different ways of showing up and contributing. We respect each other’s strengths when they are different from our own and know there are multiple ways to complete a goal or task. We are honest and truthful with one another. We are kind to one another.
We know that our work and industry are ever evolving. We are committed to continual growth – personally and professionally.
We meet our deadlines and our client’s expectations. We support one another in getting things done. Whatever we do, we do it well.
About the Role
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Content Creator will support the team on a wide range of digital communications efforts for Humanity and their client-base.
- Provide support to our Directors on day-to-day social media management for Humanity’s client companies. This includes helping the team implement the client’s brand identity across social channels; supporting the implementation of visual design strategies; and providing support on various tasks related to client promotional strategies.
- In concert with client brand guidelines and voice, write social media copy; create graphics, videos, memes, etc.; and maintain social media calendar and posting schedule; publish approved content on client social media channels.
- Ensure social media content aligns with channel objectives and strategies, brand voice and tone, and social media best practices.
- Collect and analyze social media data to create reports on key metrics such as engagement, reach, and conversions, and use insights to inform content strategy and optimize social media performance.
- Moderate channels and ensure interactions are acknowledged and addressed in a timely fashion. Manage and engage with the client’s immediate and broader community. Maintain internal processes and protocols related to community management and issue resolution. Develop responses to questions, comments, and issues, ensuring all responses use the appropriate brand voice and tone.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to travel to client events or meetings as requested.
● Minimum 3 years related social media and content development experience within a professional marketing or communications setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You have demonstrated experience on the ins and outs of how to use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Canva, Sprout Social, and YouTube for impact. You are up on all the trends and are the first one to try a new social media craze.
- You have advanced skills in graphic design using Canva.
You have skills in Adobe Spark or other well-known graphic design software.
- You have a portfolio of applicable outputs including writing samples, and proof of graphics creation in Canva or other graphic design software.
- Can work efficiently and professionally with minimal oversight.
- You are quick on your feet and make strategic decisions.
- You also have:
professional experience developing and posting content and campaigns across social media platforms.
demonstrated ability to work effectively with people from different cultures, backgrounds and perspectives.
strong interpersonal skills, proactive team player, and an ability to build trust and rapport with your team and our clients.
proven verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders.
balance of creative and analytical thinking.
ability to prioritize amongst multiple commitments.
solid planning and organizational skills, with experience proactively managing multiple projects from inception through to execution and reporting
demonstrated time management, planning, and prioritization skills.
intrinsic motivation, strong ambition, and an entrepreneurial work ethic.
We’re a nimble and growing company. This job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you’ll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work at Humanity.
Compensation: $45,000 to $55,000 annually, depending on experience. Additional benefits include a robust Paid Time Off Policy, paid vacations and holidays, and an employer contribution to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Email a resume + portfolio + cover letter detailing why you feel you would be a good fit to for this role to: email@example.com.
Please follow all instructions for applying above. Note that no applicants will be reviewed or accepted via LinkedIn, or Facebook inbox.
Humanity Communications Collective is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition. Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. If you seek an accommodation, please advise in writing at the time you apply.