Part-Time W2 (Remote)
The Project Manager will organize, plan, and manage projects to include oversight of small business clients to support the digital marketing efforts of Humanity Communications Collective’s client-base. Reporting to the Account Services Project Manager, this role will serve as the primary project manager for several small business clients in addition to future contracts that are in the pipeline. Work will include planning for and tracking deliverables; managing materials and resources; and ensuring the technical details of each project are carried out and necessary tools are implemented to ensure project management tracking.
In addition, the incumbent must have an aptitude for technology; be extremely motivated and flexible; be proactive with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines; efficiently coordinate multiple projects; exhibit creativity and attention to detail; demonstrate exceptional communication and organizational skills; work well with all levels of management both internally and externally; and be eager to learn and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead project management efforts to complete assigned client deliverables on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to facilitate project execution.
- Monitor project progress and address issues that arise via proper communication and escalation.
- Provide timely and thorough communication to project stakeholders ensuring that appropriate collaboration is taking place.
- Use project management techniques to help guide projects to successful completion.
- Use tools to monitor and control performance and plans.
- Outline tasks involved in the project and delegate accordingly.
- Conduct cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepare and implement a budget based on estimates.
- Conduct risk assessments; report identified risks to management; provide recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination or reconfiguration of the project if appropriate).
- Address questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members regarding client needs and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We’re a nimble and growing company. This job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you’ll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work at Humanity.
- Bachelor’s preferred but not required.
- 2 to 3 years of related experience required.
- Priority will be given to those who have worked to manage projects in a client-centered, consulting firm setting. Interest in social justice causes a plus.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable but not required.
- Positive and professional demeanor and ‘can-do’ solution-oriented mindset
- Patience and flexibility in adapting to project needs.
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Asana.
- Demonstrated experience working within Project Management software, or similar software a plus
- Demonstrated experience working within Project Management software, specifically Asasa is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of, or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
Please email an intro letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often sitting or standing for prolonged periods
- Prolonged periods working on a computer
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time.
Compensation starts between $25.00 and $35.00 per hour and is commensurate with experience.
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume via the link below. *Note that no applicants will be reviewed or accepted via LinkedIn, or Facebook inbox.
*Humanity Communications Collective is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition. Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. If you seek an accommodation, please advise in writing at the time you apply.